Chelsea Football Club | News and Features | Fixtures and Reasults | Formation and Squad | Transfer News and Rumours | Transfer window Target | Player and Staff | Scorer and Livescore | Match and Results | Preview-Highlight and Report | Pre-Season Tour | 2013-2014


Chelsea News,Match,Result
Features,Fixtures,Livescores
Transfer News,Target Transfer


Chelsea Formation,Squad,Team
Player,Resevers,Academy,Staff
John Terry,Torres,Lampard,etc


Chelsea New Jersey and Kit
Chelsea Home and Away Jersey
T-Shirt,Kit,Jacket,Cheap Ticket


Free Wallpaper Download
Chelsea Logo and Pictures
Photos and Video 2013/2014

Chelsea News Now|Chelsea Match|Chelsea Results|Chelsea Scorer|Chelsea Scores|Chelsea Fixtures|Chelsea Next Match|Chelsea Squad|Chelsea Formation|Chelsea Jersey|Chelsea Transfer|Latest News Chelsea|Chelsea Latest News|Chelsea 2013-2014|Chelsea Wallpapers|Chelsea Photos|Chelsea Pictures|Chelsea FA Cup|Chelsea Barclays|Chelsea Premier League|Chelsea Champions League|Chelsea Carling Cup|Chelsea Football Club|Chelsea Fans Club

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Chelsea Football Club | Chelsea Football Team | Chelsea FC | Chelsea News | Chelsea News Now | Chelsea Latest News | Latest Chelsea News | Latest News Chelsea | Jose Mourinho Manager Chelsea 2013 | Mourinho doesn't need a new striker | Chelsea vs Steaua Bucuresti | Jose Mourinho 2013 | Chelsea Squad and Player | Season 2013-2014

Jose Mourinho Chelsea head coach 20132014
Mourinho doesn't need a new striker!
Jose Mourinho News | Jose Mourinho Latest News | Jose Mourinho News Now | Jose Mourinho Pictures and Wallpaper | Jose Mourinho Photos | 2013-2014
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho insists Chelsea doesn't need a new striker, he hopes the striker that has been available to improve their performance . Mourinho insisted he would seek to maximize the existing strikers .


" If you tell me Sergio Aguero has scored ten or 12 goals , Alvaro Negredo ten or 12 goals , four or five Edin Dzeko , Wayne Rooney eight or ten , eight or ten Olivier Giroud , Daniel Sturridge eight or ten , Luis Suarez ten or 12 , if you ask me if I want my strikers scored eight , ten or 12 goals , of course, yes , "

" If we get eight , ten , or 12 goals [ of strikers ] we can be at the top . Striker It is a fact but I have given everything and the team have worked hard . What can you do about it ? Our work , kept working . A the only thing I know is to keep working hard . "

" Of course we want the best results , but I did not wait for the player . I did not ask for new players . This is the period for the club and my team is the period where we have to try and improve the performance of the players we have and trying to build a future . "

" This is my squad . Good and bad is still my squad . Squad Of course this is not perfect , but this is my squad and I worked with them until the end . Criticizing does not help me . What I can criticize my players?, its nothings"

Thank's for visiting Mourinho doesn't need a new striker! come back again on latest news...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



follow us on twitter or facebook|Privacy Policy© 2011-2014 by Chelsea FC