Chelsea Football Club | News and Features | Fixtures and Reasults | Formation and Squad | Transfer News and Rumours | Transfer window Target | Player and Staff | Scorer and Livescore | Match and Results | Preview-Highlight and Report | Pre-Season Tour | 2013-2014


Chelsea News,Match,Result
Features,Fixtures,Livescores
Transfer News,Target Transfer


Chelsea Formation,Squad,Team
Player,Resevers,Academy,Staff
John Terry,Torres,Lampard,etc


Chelsea New Jersey and Kit
Chelsea Home and Away Jersey
T-Shirt,Kit,Jacket,Cheap Ticket


Free Wallpaper Download
Chelsea Logo and Pictures
Photos and Video 2013/2014

Chelsea News Now|Chelsea Match|Chelsea Results|Chelsea Scorer|Chelsea Scores|Chelsea Fixtures|Chelsea Next Match|Chelsea Squad|Chelsea Formation|Chelsea Jersey|Chelsea Transfer|Latest News Chelsea|Chelsea Latest News|Chelsea 2013-2014|Chelsea Wallpapers|Chelsea Photos|Chelsea Pictures|Chelsea FA Cup|Chelsea Barclays|Chelsea Premier League|Chelsea Champions League|Chelsea Carling Cup|Chelsea Football Club|Chelsea Fans Club

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Chelsea Football Club | Chelsea Football Team | Chelsea FC | Chelsea News | Chelsea News Now | Chelsea Latest News | Latest Chelsea News | Latest News Chelsea | Eden Hazard Manager Chelsea 2013 | Eden Hazard : I can like Messi and Ronaldo, one day! | Barclays Premier League | Eden Hazard 2013 | Chelsea Squad and Player | Season 2013-2014

Eden Hazard Chelsea Star 20132014
Eden Hazard : I can like Messi and Ronaldo
Eden Hazard News | Eden Hazard Latest News | Eden Hazard News Now | Eden Hazard Pictures and Wallpaper | Eden Hazard Photos | 2013-2014
Chelsea Winger, Eden Hazard is Chelsea's leading scorer this season. He has acknowledged the rapid progress under José Mourinho.

The Belgium international has set himself the target of rising to the same level as Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi, who have claimed the Ballon d'Or between them in each of the last six years.

"I realise that I can compete with Messi and Ronaldo in the near future, if I put in some more effort," said Hazard.

"I don't know if I will ever reach their level. It'll be hard, they have incredible stats, but I accept the challenge. Of course I want to be the best in the world."

"I'm now important for the team, I give good passes, I score more goals and Chelsea is performing well. Everyone expects more from me. I hear it every day. Maybe I need these little comments, too. When a manager always says, 'Eden, you're doing great', there is a threat that you can snooze. As a professional you have to challenge yourself every day."

Thank's for visiting Eden Hazard : I can like Messi and Ronaldo, come back again on latest news...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



follow us on twitter or facebook|Privacy Policy© 2011-2014 by Chelsea FC